Top 15 best content writers across the world — 2023
With the growing importance of content and its marketing, the need for quality content writers is on a high in the industry. Organizations and individuals are looking for professionals who can strategize, market as well as present quality latest content with the help of modern technologies for diverse platforms that can help stand out in the competition.
The experts who understand how content marketing works, who can handle the right content promotion, and who make sure your content reaches the right audience are the ones who are sought after the most. There are quite a few content writers who have managed to make their mark in the industry and are well-known for their content writing and marketing skills.
Let’s take a look at the top 15 best content writers ruling the industry across the world in 2023
Updated list of best content writers in the world in 2023:
- Bhavik Sarkhedi — The founder of several content writing companies like Write Right, Estorytellers, Taletel, and Dad of Ad as well as a renowned author of publications like Will You Walk A Mile, The Weak Point Dealer, The C to T of Content Marketing and The Unproposed Guy.
Known as a motivational raconteur, an inspiring dreamer, and an amateur rapper who loves to write, Bhavik has successfully grown to make his way into the list of best content writers across the world. Bhavik is the only Indian content writer who has made it to Google’s Best Content Writers on the World list. His expert skills include expert creative writing, blogging, digital marketing, social media handling, brand maintenance, script writing, education writing, podcasting, and video scripting. With his passion for writing, Bhavik has emerged as a role model in the digital marketing and content writing industry.
2. Vaibhav Kakkar — A content writer, author, marketing expert and in-whole an entrepreneur, Vaibhav Kakkar is the founder of IIM Skills. Along with other companies like Course Dekho, and Advisor Uncle to his name. Apart from being an expert content writer, he is also an author of several publications, like The World Castle, Becoming a Content Marketer, and The Secret of Online Businesses. His special skills include content creation, articles and blog writing, social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, and brand management. With his skills and hard work, he has become one of the leading Digital Marketing and Content Writing professionals.
3. Darren Rowse — An Australian content writer, author, podcaster, and speaker who is the founder of several well-known blog sites like Problogger.net and Digital-Photography-School.com as well as companies like the b5media blog network and Third Tribe Marketing. He has penned the best-seller ProBlogger — Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income and is known to hold a ProBlogger Training Event in Australia, which attracts millions of bloggers each year. Darren Rowse is an expert in blogging, brand building, and social media handling.
4. Neil Patel — Neil is considered one of the best content writers in the industry by top digital influencers at the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Forbes. His professional skills also got his name listed in the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 30. Founder of NP Digital and author of the book Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning, and Momentum. His special skills include content marketing, data analytics, podcasting, SEO analysis, and Backlink checking. His motivational journey shows young entrepreneurs to redefine their talents and discover their path to success.
5. Anuradha — A renowned screenwriter, director, and creative writer in the media industry. Anuradha has been an artist and creative head for several media companies and is recognized for quality content generation. Founder of writer’s groups that collaborate across the world, along with handling film festivals and screenwriting training. Anuradha is known for story writing and screenplay for numerous award-winning Hindi films. Anuradha is recognized for encouraging young and fresh creative minds to mark their presence with passion in the industry.
6. Brian Clark — A fiery writer and a wise entrepreneur known for his blogging and creative writing. His blog Copyblogger grabbed people’s attention and helped grow the business. Through Copyblogger, Brian shares his writing and marketing experiences. Starting with just a one-person blog, Brian’s Copyblogger has grown into a big revenue-generating firm that delivers good content.
7. Jeff Bullas — Jeff is a business writer and shares his business experiences through his content. His skills involve helping to improve business strategies and decisions through content and utilizing content in an optimum manner. He is considered one of top best content marketing influencers in the industry.
8. Nicole Dieker — A freelance writer and author working as a writing coach and a career consultant. Nicole is a developmental editor and educates people in writing, freelancing, and publishing online classes through her content. Nicole has consistently managed to stay on Google’s Best Content Writers in The World.
9. Jay Baer — An inspirational speaker imparting knowledge on marketing and customer service. Apart from being skilled as a business consultant, Jay is also an event host and a renowned author. His special skills are digital strategy consulting, gaining and retaining customers, marketing, blogging, and podcasting through content.
10. Chris Brogan — Chris is a well-known strategist and advisor. He has been assisting and advising several large corporations on content and reaching out to customers. He specializes in brand and digital content strategy along with business strategy consulting. He is a keynote speaker and host of many shows as well as an author of many published bestsellers.
11. Ryan Holiday — Ryan is a media strategist and a successful writer. He founded a creative works agency. His content involves writings about life, dealing with situations, self-criticism, self-awareness, and humility in business and business philosophies. His authored books have sold a million copies in diverse languages and have gained high popularity across the world.
12. Heidi Cohen — Being a highly knowledgeable marketer, Heidi has been producing engaging as well as educational content in the marketing industry. She is also a motivational public speaker and a master in topics of social media and content marketing. Heidi has made it big as the top women content writer in the world.
13. Seth Godin — An entrepreneur, public speaker, content marketer, and author in Marketing and Leadership. The creation of his online workshops has gained immense popularity in the content realm. Seth is a passionate writer with books published in several languages. He is a teacher and an inspirational speaker. He delivers good, valuable content.
14. Gary Vaynerchuk — A world-famous internet influencer, entrepreneur, author and speaker. Gary specializes in content for the field of business development. He is a professional in identifying the impact of trends or shifts on the market as well as changing consumer behavior. He specializes in generating exquisite creative content.
15. Ann Handley — Ann is deemed a pioneer and guru for content and digital marketing. She is also an author, speaker, and marketing pro-wiz. Her special skills lay in getting beyond marketing mediocrity and creating actual marketing outcomes.
16. Joe Pulizzi — Joe is known to be one of the top content writers in the world. He is a professional author, podcaster, marketing professional, speaker, and entrepreneur. His work is recognized for Content Marketing and fastest-growing business media content. He specializes in content that aids large companies in maintaining their brand reputation globally.
With content conquering every industry and with everything being online, be it any field, these content maestros teach us what works and how to keep ourselves and our business presence active on various social media platforms.
Following the top content writers in the world shall not only help us stay up-to-date but also get valuable insights, knowledge and tips for utilizing content optimally to our benefit.
This is an updated list, researched on August 28, 2023.